For many travelers, a luxury African safari is a dream trip. One that often gets put off because, frankly, a safari is just so darn expensive.
Well, here’s your chance.
At GOT, we found out about this great opportunity to win a luxury Kenya safari combined with a beach stay (a 7-night bush-and-beach holiday) from Mahlatini Luxury Travel. Mahlatini’s director was born in Johannesburg, and the company specializes in tailor-made trips to Africa.
Mahlatini Luxury Travel is offering a lucky winner a 7-night holiday to Kenya for two people worth £7,000 pounds (about $9,000 USD).
The winner will enjoy an exclusive safari while based at a private camp (with just 10 deluxe tents) bordering the Masai Mara National Park. Get your binocs ready, because animals seen here include elephants, hippos, baboons, giraffes, gazelles and even elusive leopards.
And because going on a luxury safari is so exhausting, sigh… the winner will get to relax afterward on the beach on the Indian Ocean. You can simply sip cocktails while ensconced in your beach chair, or you can take a sunset ride in a dhow, learn to kite-surf or go scuba diving.
Here are the prize details:
- Return international flights to the value of £500 p.p. (about $650 USD p.p.)
- One night at Hemingways Nairobi in a Deluxe room on a B&B basis (city; co-publisher Irene S. Levine stayed here and loved it!)
- Three nights at Hemingways Ol Seki Mara on a full board basis (safari)
- Three nights at Hemingways Watamu in a Deluxe sea facing room on a B&B basis (beach)
- Light aircraft flights and transfers
See this video on Hemingways Ol Seki Mara
To get you dreaming of your Africa safari…
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter the competition to win, provide your name and email on the contest website (you’ll be added to Mahlatini’s email database to receive news from them but can always unsubscribe).
- The winner will be randomly picked on June 30, 2017.
- Here’s the fine print (terms and conditions).
*All photo credits: Hemingways Collection
This contest is offered by Mahlatini Luxury Travel. We’re just sharing the good news.
Let us know if you win this trip!